1. Default New member from OK

Hello all...I've stopped by this forum a couple times in the last few years and I am finally getting around to signing up. It looks like I recognize several members from the CMP forums.

I am a born and raised Okie that enjoys collecting and shooting surplus firearms. My other interests are collecting USGI militaria so I am definitely happy to see a militaria section on this site. I specialize in collecting M1's, but I have a soft spot for any WWI - Present U.S. helmets (most of my helmet collection can be seen here... http://imgur.com/a/LpPuv ). My surplus U.S. firearms collection is still fairly meager at this point as only have a post-war Springfield Garand, an Inland M1 Carbine, and a Smith Corona 03A3 in the safe (I've included photos of those rifles below). I have hopes of someday at least adding a 1903, 1917, and 1911A1 to the stable.

Thanks in advance for the welcome...I look forward to getting to know you guys and continuing to gain some valuable knowledge.

Last edited by coolhandluke; 02-09-2016 at 03:24.

Welcome sir. Beautiful steel and wood.
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Welcome!
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

Indeed, welcome! You'll find we like posts that include photography. And, if the above imagery is any indication, your posts will be most welcome.
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.