1. Default Resizing 12ga brass shotshells?

Is there a simpler way to resize those fully brass shotshells short of buying a press? The Lee Load All press I do have is really only meant for paper/plastic hull shells and I'm unaware of any die sets that will fit my Lee Anniversary press, but I think the RCBS set will.
    How crucial is sizing really? I dont see shotgun brass as expanding that wide to prevent chambering.
    Thoughts?

These guys appear to be making a Lee Loader style kit for brass shells. Kind of cheap too at $30.
    http://lanesreloading.com/12Gauge.html
    Spelling and grammar count!

3. Default

Excellent! Just what I needed, and for 40% of the price of a set of RCBS dies.

I finally accumulated one of these but they are hard to find.Old ideal hand resizer for brass hulls.-

IMG_0207.jpg
    A man with a sword may talk of peace.A man with out a sword may talk of peace,but he must talk very fast indeed.

5. Default

Good stuff.
    I've tried the vintage primer tool on these shells without success. The anvil piece that pushes the primer in is far too narrow (even for a pistol primer), using it will deform the primer cup.
    To widen the surface area you can insert a small piece of sheet metal between the anvil and the primer and this will prevent any damage to the primer. It wasn't long before mine broke.

To replace it, I bought this model. The depriming "needle" is a bit crude to say the least, but the priming slot works flawlessly.
    Last edited by LARscout; 02-18-2016 at 07:53.

The bottom tool is a Remington one.The chisel is for Berdan primers.Watch for the Bridgeport Gun Implement pliers type re-primers.There's a couple different types.This one is for Berdan primers.Good usable tools-

11149830_10204193956865478_2996010298845422619_o.jpg

Just picked this one up,deprimes,reprimes,scrapes the inside of the hull-

920808_10205688962399682_2590181386453386774_o.jpg
    Last edited by JBinIll; 02-18-2016 at 08:21.
    A man with a sword may talk of peace.A man with out a sword may talk of peace,but he must talk very fast indeed.

The Lee loader of the day when brass hulls were king,The Ideal Pocket Loader outfit.De-primes,re-primes,rams the wads,crimps.

IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg