Blog Entries

Default I feel really awkward asking

but, I've watched this forum for 20 years and really used to enjoy Gus Fisher's responses; has he retired or maybe just not active anymore.

Don't know the answer to your question. Very much miss his presence and participation. Always read his contributions.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I think he moved out west somewhere

Last time I personally saw Gus was a couple years ago in Mechanicsville, Va. Hasn't been active on the M14 forum either
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

I just talked to his brother. He has been going to VA. Got glasses and now hearing aids. He still does the local gun shows in Richmond and Nofolk, and works on rifles between shows. He is not much on emails. He was not doing as much on the forums as his eyes were giving him trouble. Maybe with the new glasses he will do better. Gus is a supper great guy, that really knows his stuff. He has helped me on many occasion.
    Last edited by Nubber; 01-02-2016 at 02:23.
    [W]e made a great mistake in the beginning of our struggle, and I fear, in spite of all we can do, it will prove to be a fatal mistake. We appointed all our worst generals to command our armies, and all our best generals to edit the newspapers. Gen. Robert Edward Lee CSA

Blog Entries

Thank you all, glad to hear Gus is still forked-end down. New folks should check Lane's Tips for short course on Gusisms

Gus is on the traditional muzzle loading form all the time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by k arga View Post
    Gus is on the traditional muzzle loading form all the time.
    What is the link to the traditional muzzle loading forum? It isn't the black powder forum here......