Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cook County? When I lived in Chicago, we called it "Crook CountY"!
    Every cemetary in the Chicago area voted straight Democrat!

2. Default

JB, what are those? The small bore Martini actions have always intrigued me.

Scott

Scott, the large frame is a WW Greener relined to .22LR with an AG Parker tube and fitted with AG Parker sights. Probably sometime around WW1.
    The small frame is an original BSA, NSW issue in .310. I use modified 32-20 brass sized in 30 carbine dies and crimped with a Lee Factory Crimp 32-20 die. (crimped for transportation) That die has been shortened and chamfered to avoid scraping the heeled bullet in the crimp process. If I run out of 310 ammo, then I simply I use cheaper Aguilla 32 S&W longs. The brass stretches making it a one-time use, but the fun and accuracy is there.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    I don't know what your means are, but if you're interested in small bore Martini's I may be able to help you out. Of course an FOID and all rules need to apply...

I am not a Martini guy, but man those are beautiful!!!
    "In God We Trust"

I have some not-so-beautiful ones too. This one is a shooter in 577/450. Note the Sutherland adjustable sight from a Canadian Ross rifle. Fits like a glove with no modifications and allows me to make windage adjustments.

2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**