Default Inland Repro Carbines

Greetings:

New *reproduction* of ww2 Inland made Carbines:

http://inland-mfg.com/ wholesale distributor is MKS Supply.

Read about them, and went to my local pusher... err gun shop, and asked for a quote. as of 1st week of Oct,2015 they havn''t shipped any to the distributor, or any other major supplier to gun stores.

Plus for S&G's the company is also making a GI park'd 1911a1. Something the original Inland company didn't do in WW2.

RHB

The company seems to be having problems with their carbines. A number of bolts have been soft in the lugs and being damaged as have the slides. Replacement bolts sent to owners are just as soft it seems and become damaged with use. Some have what appears to be under sized magazine releases and at least one receiver was twisted. It seems the carbines are just not ready for prime time. The company president stated that the company will fix these problems. Then when more problems surfaced he had just disappeared for the forum he had been on. I would not spend my money on a carbine that will not increase in value over time. A real USGI carbine will and being the real deal it is know to work. Plus a good rebuilt USGI Inland is less money then a new made Inland.

Given time they may be able to fix the problems. If it takes too long for the fix then consumers will not buy anyway.

I agree with Tuna
    Buy the real deal, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Get the real ones.
    " When you are out of Sixes, you are out of Interceptors"

5. Default

Looks like this is sort of an old topic but just for information, There is a good thread over on the Military Surplus Collectors Forum about these and there are apparently lots and lots of problems with them. I saw one last week at a gun show and also picked up a nice 1943 Postal Meter for a better price than this new Inland.