Thread: Charger on EBay

Default Charger on EBay

Bob (Madsenshooter) sent me a link to a Krag Charger being sold on EBay... and it's one that I made and sold! I wonder who is selling it, and why. His EBay name is not one that I sold to on EBay, and I don't remember selling to anyone with his name on one of the forums either, so I wonder where he got it, and if he was unhappy with it for some reason?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Many questions...
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

You can contact the guy thru eBay and ask him

jn
    Last edited by jon_norstog; 12-09-2015 at 08:19.

3. Default

I bought it here on this forum, but due to my wifes ongoing medical issues have had to sale a few things. This is a wonderful piece, works flawless, have sold rifle, so I no longer need. Hope this sets your mind at ease.

1972Doug

Quote Originally Posted by 1972Doug View Post
    I bought it here on this forum, but due to my wifes ongoing medical issues have had to sale a few things. This is a wonderful piece, works flawless, have sold rifle, so I no longer need. Hope this sets your mind at ease.

1972Doug
    I replied to your EBay response. I'm sorry to hear about your wife's medical and I pray she'll get better. I was just curious is all. I hope you'll eventually get another Krag too.

Best regards to you,
    Paul
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

5. Default

PM sent.
    Steve
    The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson