Default nephew and his brand new Henry Lever action 22lr

when i was a kid a box of remington peters and my 22 was a full day of adventures and lowering rabbit and squirrel population. But today things are different. My nephew just purchased a brand new in the box lever action 22 made by Henry.
    ammo, i told him that beware of the bunches of 22 for cheap dollars, no two 22lr manufacturers make the things the same way
    five round group of CCI might be right on then five round group of Winchester HI velocity might group nice but be low and lerft.
    My advice to him was to stick to the same ammo for his new rifle. and to sit down when he buys his first box of 22LR's
    comments on what you might suggest for a premium plinking ammo for the Henry

CCI Mini-Mags and CCI Standard Velocity, Fiocchi, Aguila, Fed. Auto-Match... these have been available on-line. In my rifles and pistols function and on target results have been excellent. Have not had good functional results with Winchester Super-X semi-auto pistols. In a lever-action rifle, the function would likely be fine. HTH. Sincerely. bruce.
    Last edited by bruce; 12-06-2015 at 05:53.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."