Default "Revised" Scott Duff M1 book?

I got my update from the CMP this morning and noticed they advertised a "revised" version of Scott Duff's "red" book on the M1. I have the first ed. from 1993 - is the revised edition worth buying another copy?

Scott's book is my main "go to" book on the Garand.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

I believe that is the updated second edition, 7th printing, September 2001. I think the update was some data sheets with other info. At one time you could get free from Scott Duff the loose sheets needed to bring your 93 book up to date. The update was like a pamphlet you could slide into the back of the 93 book. Check with Duff and see if he has any update pamphlets left.

I remember when I bought the 1993 ed., about 2000, it didn't have the date tables for a certain section. I emailed Scott and he mailed me the missing pages. But I think that was more of a printer error.

The best thing is, the next time I go to a large gunshow, take a look at those for sale and see. I'm sure they are the later edition.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis