Default Anyone Else Watching Homeland?

I don't watch much "network" TV, but have recently become fascinated with "Homeland". By the virtue of having Xfinity, am now watching the older episodes, and am about half-way into season 4 (2014).

It's a nasty world out there. The idea for the series was originally from Israel. I'll bet the scenarios depicted are pretty close to reality.

No point in ever posting in this group again - that's for sure.

Look at the response totals.

No, I used to get it with my Showtime subscription with Direct TV. With their merger to AT&T their rates are going to near double in my area to over $200 a month so I dropped all the movie channels, kept basic and a few add-ons. I actually looked this up after you made the 1st post above only to see that as of 1 week ago I no longer have it. I like Clair Danes and was going to record and watch it due to your comments. Can't do it. Didn't comment for that reason, just had nothing to contribute.

Thanks for commenting - to clarify, I was not complaining that my post wasn't answered, but rather noting the lack of response to nearly every thread.

TV rates are getting insane - one of the things we are definitely going to have to look at, soon.

My wife really likes Homeland, so I've seen about the whole thing. We don't have cable and for broadcast we'd have to pop for a receiver etc. We get the DVDs from the library. Soon as she has checked out a season disc, she'll put a hold on the next season. She likes blood-and-guts stuff, currently watching "The Americans."

I don't know how realistic Homeland is, but I did like the episodes where Carrie goes undercover in the middle east and Iran.

jn

Blog Entries

Just watched the first season. Not bad...truth is always stranger than fiction.

My short list of shows to watch:
    House Of Cards (Netflix)
    Man in the High Castle (Amazon)