I shot a pair of Browning Broadways for years, and occasionally borrowed and used an Ithaca 4E too back in the day... regret selling them now as the grandkids are old enough to shoot trap now,...... back then all 3 were mid range guns that handled & fit me very well.. I've got a good friend that shot a Perazzi MX8 for many years & Al was very happy with it... and it is not the top of the line Perazzi by any means.... As said, a well fitting stock is the key to shooting well... I had one Browning to shoot in summer when I just wore a T shirt &vest & another that I used when it was colder & I wore a coat.....

Browning has come out with a new low/mid range trap gun that I understand is dam near impossible to wear out... the trigger is nicer . It all depends on what you like........

My quail/pheasant gun is/was an Ithaca model 37 20ga... the first time I used it, I got 7 birds with 8 shots.. & it quickly replaced my Rem 1100 & 870 12 gauge field guns... It was lighter, swung faster & was just a joy to use... by the way I bought it used for $75.00 in 1985, a field grade plain barreled gun... that became my favorite using shotgun... and I own several high end European sidelock SXS doubles & did own several better grade European made O/U's... that lil Ithaca replaced them all bird hunting...I even killed every turkey with it I ever killed...my quail load of 7/8oz of 7 1/2 shot in the head worked perfectly every time through it for 1 shot kills. So what I'm trying to say is this...get a shotgun whose stock fits you... even if you put on an adjustable trap butt plate to get it to fit for length & etc.... they aren't that expensive to have a good smith to install... & you'll do well.. then it's up to you to practice, practice, practice to get better........Brownells of Iowa sells them....... look them up.