Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Dean Dillabaugh - Dean's Gun Restorations

I come with a very heavy heart to let everyone know that Dean Dillabaugh of Dean’s Gun Restorations passed away. His dream was for me to continue the business and he did everything he had to do to prepare for this day. As you know, I have been with DGR for 12+ years and will continue to move the business forward per his wishes.

Dean has been preparing the business for the last couple years for this situation. Amanda Richardson has been training with Dean for the last four years. Dean had 100% trust and confidence in Amanda. Dean was very particular about his work as most of you know and instilled his high standards of workmanship and attention to detail in Amanda, who has been doing the majority of our gunsmith activities for the last 6 months.

If you have any work or orders with us right now, rest assured that we are getting them done. We are continuing the business of restoring/rebuilding rifles and we are operating at 100% as we move on in the foreseeable future.

Please free feel to reach out to me if you have any questions about our services, orders and needs.

Michelle Bowling- DGR
    GM

2. Default

My heartfelt condolences on your loss. Thanks for the update and wish you all the best going forward.

My condolences to Dean's family and staff. His passing is a great loss to our industry.

This is sad news indeed! My condolences to his family, and everyone at Deans!!!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

5. Default

OMG Rest in peace Dean, we will miss you.

My condolences to you & all Dean's family. He will be missed

7. Default

Dean and Kenya are together again. Prayers for the families to receive peace during this time of loss.

8. Default

Thank you everyone

My condolences to you & all Dean's family.
    John

Wow, late to see this sad news. Dean and Kenya were great people and will be sorely missed. Condolences. H.
    "If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton

"Fat people make lousy revolutionaries" - Me