Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Johnny, I got right on. I did have to log in to my facebook account after I hit the link. The group is Colt/ Military 1911 & Vintage 1911A1 Values, Appraisals and Authentications

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bnew View Post
    Sure. I thought it was wrong, but I didn't give my 2 cents. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1519455881652312/
    If Johnny isn't a member of facebook, he can't see it.

I'm a member of that group and can't find the pistol in question. Who posted it? Can you copy the pictures and post them here?
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

3. Default

A good friend and fellow poster sent me the image of the fake Remington Rand slide. The logo was on some of Remington Rand's equipment, and the circle in the middle was a globe, but the detail, which was much to complicated to pantagraph, didn't make it to the pistol slide.

He also sent this one showing the logo on a decal on a typewriter.

Last edited by Johnny P; 10-18-2015 at 06:38.

Phillip, PM sent

5. Default

Did anyone else get a private message on the commercial Remington Rand slide?

Johnny, PM sent