Default WTS- Reloading supplies

I'M NOT A RELOADER AND THIS STUFF IS TOO HEAVY TO SHIP----1255 BULLETS--HORNADY-SPEER 38 CAL, 45 ACP ,9mm, 308 DIES--LYMAN , RCBS---308,45 ACP,38 CAL, 30-30. LYMAN SHOT SHELL RE-LOADING SET 12ga, #6 SHOT, 7 1/2 lb BAG LIVE ON EASTERN LONG ISLAND TOM garandfather@gmail.com

Please include the price and any other terms.
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

Jeff apologize, tough to put a price on a "pile"of stuff---that's why i'm suggesting face to face. I'mn really not up to speed on these items. I'm a garand guy and just trying to unload reloading things. Respectfully garandfather

Try putting a price an then ship by postal prepaid boxes. You can ship a lot of weight for a lil money.
    AIM TRUE, YOU MIGHT HIT THE TARGET:

Eastern Long Island??? You are probably headed to jail for having an illegal arsenal. The last I heard it is a felony there if you have a BB and a rubber band... They call it a sling shot assault weapon...

Sorry guy, you are screwed. If you pitch the stuff into the river and they catch you... it's 10 years to life. If you take it down to the police and turn in these weapons of mass destruction, you will be charged with possession of WMD's. You would probably be better off if you strapped the heavy weapons to your back and jumped off the ferry or closest bridge. If you are in fact a "garandfather," that might keep your "garandchildren" out of jail... or maybe not...

Have you ever considered a change of address...
    Last edited by RED; 10-22-2015 at 09:27.