Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default flash suppressors.... general info... i found this informative

and much to my surprise, there's stuff in it even i didn't know (if you can believe that).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_suppressor
    "I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round up a flea's ass at 200 meters."

Say Goo, the latest American Rifleman magazine has an article about M1C & M1D.

Flash enhancer.

Reminds me to get the M1d out this weekend and shoot it. I guess I haven't shot it in about 8 years. I think it's lonely.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joem View Post
    Reminds me to get the M1d out this weekend and shoot it. I guess I haven't shot it in about 8 years. I think it's lonely.
    You are a softy at heart. Yes. You should give it some quality time. ...and quality ammo.
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Say Goo, the latest American Rifleman magazine has an article about M1C & M1D.
    thanks, maje
    "I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round up a flea's ass at 200 meters."

Quote Originally Posted by CJCulpeper View Post
    You are a softy at heart. Yes. You should give it some quality time. ...and quality ammo.
    If the plumber finishes my sump pump I'll be able to get to the safe. Right now there are 6 or 8 bags of stone in front of it and i'm not going to move them.

goo;
    Latest issue of GCA has an article on the M1D. That article claims the clamp-on cone flash suppressor caused accuracy problems for the M1. FWIW.

Ed

i don't doubt it.

what amazes me is that it was approved for issue in the first place.

10. Default

Goo, I've read (don't remember where) that if the suppressor is a tight fit that accuracy will not be affected and sometimes even be enhanced. Unfortunately most all suppressors are a loose fit.