Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry to hear, as well. Only talked to him once or twice, but was always knowledgeable.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Sad news indeed.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

3. Default

That's too bad. Spoke to him on the phone once about his NOS Krag bolt bodies,
    seemed like a nice guy.

4. Default

Sorry to here this. Bought parts from him several times over the years. Always remember buying his last set of original 1903 Marine Corp sights years ago. Very nice man to talk with over the phone. Always very helpful and knowledgeable answering my questions.

5. Default

Joes legacy will be carried on by his grandson David, he had been working with Joe for years (and helping bring Joe into the 21st Century) marketing both gun and car parts on the Internet. You can still order parts (after a respectful period I would think) and when doing so be sure to offer David your condolences. Joe was a character, and he was also a good man. The funeral service was yesterday. There were a few, not many, members of the Forks of the Delaware in attendance. He was a friend, and he will be missed not only by me but his family and many friends as well.
    "There's a race of men that don't fit in,
    A race that can't stay still;
    So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
    And they roam the world at will." - Robert Service

6. Default

My prayers and condolences to the family.
    Steve
    The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

7. Default

Would stop by and visit at every Allentown show. Very knowledgeable man that sold very nice parts.