Default Swedish Mauser locking device

Missed out on a neat item yesterday on eBay. It's a Swedish device for locking the M96, CG63, etc. chamber. I had never seen one, or even heard of one before. You pull the bolt, insert, turn key and extract key. I'll keep my eye out for these in the future.
    2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

Better not lose the key.

lock.jpg
    The box the item comes in states that the red key fob is coded, so you can contact the company for a replacement in the event of a lost key. However, looking at the box, I'm betting that thing is from the 70's and the company may no longer be in business. Still…a neat item.
    Last edited by Liam; 06-09-2015 at 05:54.
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

Interesting! appears to use an Abloy (Finnish company) cylinder and key.

Correct jgaynor! Here's the description: "This is a quite rare original G lock from Carl Gustafs stads gevärsfaktori sweden. ( FFV sport AB)
    Made for the 6.5x55.

This is a high quality lock made by ABLOY in Finland for Carl Gustafs stads gevärsfaktori Sweden

All details on the picture are included.

You have a security code with so you can order new keys if you need.
    Including a suede pouch to store the spare key and the security code.

It is used and came from a CG 63.

More pics or info, please send a mail."