Default Picked up a Postal Meter tonight cheap !!!

A M ! carbine came up on a local site tonight no pictures no description $500.00 I sent a text asking if they would take $400 the guy said $425 so I asked for the barrel date and the name on the receiver all he could make out on the receiver was the last two letters ER before I could answer he texed back and said I could have it for $400 barrel is Buffalo Arms it is import stamped very small on the bottom of the barrel. Pictures and morre info to follow good night everyone.

So far, so good. Keep us posted.....

Here are the pictures just a typical post war rebuild. I didn't break it all the way down but here is what I have Receiver is a National Postal Meter serial number 4333582 hammer ABM, sear W, Op slide Y, band JM. Recoil plate W, Front sight N, rear sight JAO, mag release M the barrel is Buffalo Arms 11-43 stock and handguard have no markings that I can find.it The two 15 round mags are marked KSG and SS-4 and the thirty round one is J marked SANY2585.jpgSANY2584.jpg
    Last edited by randy langford; 04-20-2015 at 01:04. Reason: type

Thief!!!! *LOL*

Guilty as charged I did find a faint Springfield wheel crossed cannon stamp on the stock after some cleanup
    Last edited by randy langford; 04-20-2015 at 06:20.

6. Default

Great find!!!I was happy when I found a Stnd Prod import marked for $650 buy it now,great job.

I'd say you did real good.

Well done! It is nice to know great deals are still to be had or is it haved or is it haded?????