1. Default Reply to Rick the Librarian

Rick. I'm having the same problem posting replies as you describe in your post "Can/t Reply...". I'm getting the cursor but it's all the way to the right and I can't move it to the left. When I type anything after it and click "post" it doesn't post. As you can see, I have no problem with starting a new thread.

The problem went away for a few days, but now, it is back. No idea what is wrong. If I click on "reply" or "reply with quote" I do get the cursor, but like you said, on the right side. I admit, it is more of a nuisance, but I'd be curious to know what is wrong.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Rick the Librarian View Post
    The problem went away for a few days, but now, it is back. No idea what is wrong. If I click on "reply" or "reply with quote" I do get the cursor, but like you said, on the right side. I admit, it is more of a nuisance, but I'd be curious to know what is wrong.
    It's happening to me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    It's happening to me, too!

Same here too.

Can't say I have any problem. However I am using LinuX, which is not a windows operating system.

John
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

ditto here too guys....... ben happening for a bit, heck I thought that Ms. Gloria had me in the Romper Room.........
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter

N.E. New Jersey, west of the 'gorllia' building.

Seems to be working O.K. today... LLAP

Happening to me for a few days. cursor starts on right ,but when post entered, the post appears on left.
    Last edited by 1563621; 04-04-2015 at 10:50.

Default no can post

QUICK REPLY !!!