Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

You say dessication is the only way to kill the little buggers? No filtering, UV, 400 kva sterilization? Seems to be any filter which will keep out viral agents would do the trick.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 01-08-2017 at 07:31.

Except, how do you get rid of the little vermin that are small enough to internally infect an individual cell? Some sorta heat might get to the adults in the lymphatic ducts of my hands. I've tried water as hot as I can stand, but they still live. I'm starting an online tropical parasitology course tmrw. I'll see what the professionals think, a couple of the instructors are from Africa, where river blindness is dealt with more.
    Last edited by madsenshooter; 01-08-2017 at 07:41.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

3. Default

Sounds like a job for a targeted chemo agent which binds to the intended life form, and then ultra sound or some other form of energy causes the chemo to heat up destroying the life form. Passed this on to a limnologist friend.

We'll check with the Society of Wetland Scientists. They are mostly focused on ecosystems rather than organisms, but this should get the attention of folks who play in the mud. Just as a young lady and I realized we spent the evening rolling around in a patch of poison ivy. Fortunately she was a country girl from Valdosta and knew to get some Octagon Soap.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 01-08-2017 at 07:44.

Interestingly, I believe the adults that are now in my hands, at one time went into my ears! The pressure was tremendous, my balance and cognition were effected, I couldn't speak or hardly write and wound up in the neurotrauma center. MRI of my head, I do believe ran them out of my ears, helminths don't like having their polarity swapped! When I came to three days later, they were in my hands. Since then the swelling they induce in the lymphatic ducts has gone down in my arms above them. I did not bother telling this hospital staff that they'd moved, they'd already given me something that knocked me out for three days, all I wanted to do was get the hell out of there!
    Last edited by madsenshooter; 01-08-2017 at 07:51.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Pathologists are not only finding spirochetes in the central nervous system but various species of helminths in the brains and spinal fluid of patients with alzheimer's, MS, ALS, parkinsons. Not in all cases, but the majority tested. Here's a link to good lyme article, doesn't mention helminths, but microfilaria of some of the smaller species, like those that come from rodents, aren't a whole lot larger than spirochetes.

https://newsblog.drexel.edu/2016/02/...imers-disease/
    Last edited by madsenshooter; 01-08-2017 at 08:11.

Madsen. this is some deep s**t. I wonder why I haven't gotten any of it - or maybe I have it and just don't know? Keep us posted, OK? And GET WELL!

jn

They are, like the spirochetes of Lyme, very stealthy. There's no big immune response to let you know you have them. I noticed some slight swelling around the cuts after I got them. The worse cut was the one I got on my ankle, I had straddled the deer that was down in a ditch, grabbed the one antler it had left, and felt resistance or motion. So I hastily cut it's throat, and my ankle in the same motion with the old hawkbill knife. Deer also have worms that infect their jugular! The biggest thing I remember noticing was a thickening of the skin around my ankle, like the thin skin between achilles tendon and ankle. Although I noticed it, and recall noticing it, I didn't think much of it at the time. I packed these around a lot of years without knowing it Jon. The lack of immune response seems to be due to my blood type, and the effect that SV40 has on it. I have type B blood, less that 3% of Americans. That number will go up as more from the middle east arrive, as the blood type is more prevalent there. Well, it's time for me to head off to parasitology class! Early worm gets the bird!

Unintended consequences of our actions.
    A cousin's son succumbed to mosquito borne virus
    and complicated with lyme disease.
    20 plus years of assisted living from age 20.
    A fellow in Houston had open heart surgery in the 1980's
    and contacted hepatitis. He died a few years later of what
    seemed like AIDS. Stomach cancer was the listed cause of death.
    Poor source of blood supplies then.
    rumor had source of donated blood as prison systems.
    Want to say...1986....
    coastie

At least I know someone is reading the post. I'm still not getting any cooperation from the NIH, perhaps that's a part of the swamp that needs drained too! It appears they're all working towards getting patents on species specific tests for species that are not here, rather than worrying about what is here! Not only are they using govt money for their research to fatten their retirements, all that is needed to find out if one is infected is to test a person's tyramine levels. Tyramine is their excitory neurotransmitter. Even a person on a high tyramine diet will eliminate most of their tyramine, high levels of it is a pretty good indicator of filarial infection, so the NIH is just wasting their time, and our money! I recently took a parasitology course, they're still teaching that it's a tropical disease, but I have found research showing the onchocerca are as far north as the 66th parallel! I think I have them down to one pair, a good sized female in my left hand, a smaller male in the right. I have a Dr. that is willing to remove the big one in the left, but I've not hit them with all the herbals available to me yet, and I want to find THE RIGHT ONE. For the time being, they are sterile and separate and I have the microfilaria under control. Coastie, I think it was around 86 that they were giving prisoners in TX experimental mycoplasma infections. I have sold plasma that was used to make tetanus vaccines, not knowing that I had Lyme, and it appears they don't check. https://parasitesandvectors.biomedce...756-3305-5-242

I don't worry about it, I never hunt deer with a Krag!
    You can never go home again.