Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Default

Madsen:

Just stumbled upon this thread, praying for you, hope you knock these things out post haste. After reading some of the links you posted, I wondered if there might be any connection with these bugs and ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), and found this https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0610092649.htm

I had a good friend, in his 40s, who lived in Bossier City, LA. He died from ALS last year. No one on either side of his family had ever had the disease; however, he was big into hunting deer and hogs and always did his own butchering.

Richard

Thank you Richard. My father has ALS/Alzheimers. He has lots of reasons to. For one he worked in an aluminum factory for 30yrs, and he used to eat Tums like candy. He too has something that has given him a white ring around his brown iris like I have. In irridology it is called a scurf ring, but it is also a symptom of river blindness. My ring is thinning. Dad is blind in one eye now. I remember back in the 60s going swimming in a nearby pond and being pursued by horseflies on the walk out. Dad got bit, as did I, so I might have got some species from them, even before the deer encounter I spoke of above. I also mentioned mom's big white dog above, who was a horsefly target and obviously died from some type of worms. I got bit just last year, but quickly got some antibiotic/antihelminthic herbal oil on the bite. It hurt like hell for only a little while and oddly, it felt like it triggered an immune response that I needed. It seemed to help with clearance of the Lyme slime (biofilm) from my back. I think I really got the problem on the run! The article you linked to has some interesting things to follow!
    Last edited by madsenshooter; 03-24-2017 at 11:12.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Anyone wanna see a delusion dance? Here's what the big one in my right hand has been doing lately. Stupid muslim Dr! A man from Pakistan where such things are endemic, and common. Removal of this dancing gem scheduled for August. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jchNmplCCR8
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson