Default Springtime and the range.

Well, it's been a long one and not quite over yet.
    Range prep is starting. Just before our recent warmup I use the loader and removed most of the snow around my shooting position.
    Today, I got ambitious, took the loader out through a couple of feet of remaining snow and cleaned up the area and set a new Black Dog precision rifle target at 100. That's the ugly guy with the orange behind the white torso. My range is only 150 at the moment. Careful examination will show the heads of a few of my prairie dogs sticking out of the snow at 150. To the right of my stantion is another Black Dog target, their sniper. All the steel left on my range is AR-500 except for the stantions, which , for some reason seem to attract bullet holes.
    Happy Spring.

Semper Fi
    Art

Gotta look at it this way. You, at this moment anyway, are a lot closer to spring than you were. Around here I never count old man winter out until after 15 April.
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Gotta love a positive attitude. This time of year the shooting irons start to get dusted off and ready. Did an initial sight in on a couple of my railed M14 type rifles yesterday. I think my blood is starting to thin out and flow. Must mean Spring.

Semper Fi
    Art