Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Kragrifle View Post
    Sand Pebbles was set in 1926 and Steve McQueen used a very nice looking 1903 Springfield. . . . . . .
    Remember the scene where he shot the Chinese guy who was about to be ?skinned alive? . . . . then promptly THREW THE RIFLE OVERBOARD!!! . . . .Sacrilege!!

2. Default

OMG! I must have blocked out that part!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! A BAR! I need to watch that movie again!

No you don't - VERY disappointing ending . . .

4. Default

1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

5. Default

Just watched the trailer. Angela Lansbury and Esther Williams !

6. Default

Just got done watching THUNDER ROAD w/Robert Mitchum. In the movie, Mitchum's father uses a Krag to defend his still from the REVENOOERS.

Quote Originally Posted by RicM View Post
    . Not Krag, 1903.

8. Default

That I know I have an '03 also I posted it cause earlier post it was mentioned about Steve McQueen possibly had a Krag in the Sand Pebbles and it was corrected it was an '03. So I figured on posting it up to show it was an '03 not a Krag

9. Default

The 2016 Norwegian movie Kongens Nie-released in English as The King's Choice. The Norwegians fighting the 1940 invasion. Very well done.
    Last edited by blackhawknj; 03-07-2023 at 02:10.