Default A .22 M1 Garand or M1A

These look pretty neat. Will be interesting to see what the final product looks like and price.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/king...hot-show-2105/

It's probably been about 15 years ago, but 4 of my friends ordered a similar rifle from Roland Beaver. I believe he made a total of 5. All numbered 1-5. Another friend of mine has since purchased 4 of the original 5. They were all based on the Ruger 10-22 action like what is shown in the above article. Took Roland over 2 years, if I recall, to complete the order of 4 additional rifles in addition to Roland's original prototype Ser. No. 1. I think they were about $1K each at the time. I work with one of the original owners. I can ask him tomorrow about any additional details. I shot one at the range and it was extremely accurate and very well made. Mike
    Last edited by Michael Tompkins; 01-28-2015 at 12:54.

I like the look of the M1A. Not to sure if I would buy one.

Just called one of my brother in laws to let him know of these, thanks for the post Bruce. They sure look neat from the publicity handout/piece on GunsAmerica..........wish they showed them disassembled.
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter

I have always been a .22 nut for conversions and trainers. My Son and I love our Enfield Mk III .22's. When I got divorced he was 6 now 13. I would cook dinner on the deck. We have a 50 meter range off of it. Taking the empty green pea cans we would proceed to bounce them all over the range. Lot's of good memories and continue to have them. I really hope these take off.

Website still not up, but it's coming: kingston.jpg
    http://www.kingstonarmory.com
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

But But what good is a garand if you can't get yer finger caught in the receiver? 8-)