Default Celebratory 1903 photo

Posting this pic of a pretty 1903 just because I can once again! WWII_94th_Infantry_zps92678a77.jpg
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

Have a date or place?
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Camp Roberts, CA. According to other documents in the collection, I am thinking late 1941. See link to an individual soldier's photo collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sdasma...57641668050663
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

Just visited Camp Roberts a couple of years back. It used to be one of the largest training bases of WWII. Most of the World War II buildings are gone.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

5. Default

That was a lot of very interesting photos. Thanks for sharing. Just when I would think well that is about it. I would open another page of even more interesting photos.

Funny, I was going to guess CA. I've been past Camp Roberts quite a few times, but never visited.
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.