Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SysAd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Ditto the above - must have been quite the experience!

One thing though - would it be possible to return to the old up/down pistol icons? The new balloon ones (with their very similar color tones) really SUCK, big time.
    Done!

You ROCK Pat!
    Last edited by Dan Shapiro; 01-23-2015 at 04:17.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Any chance of Jouster becoming compatible with Tapatalk? I can't find this mobile version you speak of.

SysAd Guest

I have not a clue what Tapatalk is so I would doubt it. I works fine in a browser on a mobile phone though.

https://tapatalk.com/

When I access the site through my phone it looks exactly like the desktop site. If you all have a mobile version, it's not working for me.

SysAd Guest

Interesting, but I don't know why. I am using a Windows phone and it's perfect. What are you using? What is everyone using and how does it work? It should just come up automatically and does for me.

I use a Droid.

SysAd Guest

Sure would think it would show on a Droid. I have no idea why it wouldn't. I don't use that OS so am not too familiar with it. Android users: Is there anything you have to set to get the mobile site to work? Is it working for some of you or a general problem?

Works fine on my Samsung tablet.....Thanks!

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Avant. And it still looks identical to the desktop version.