Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey Pat, something going on with the program? I got a Happy Birthday email from CSP, Thanks.....but the problem is my BD isn't for about another 8 months. So maybe the new system has some gas and needs to be burped? LOL
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

SysAd Guest

Probably just looking for a party! Seriously, check your profile and make sure the date is correct. Importing a database this size seems not to have been a glitch-free operation.

A good party going on over here LOL, anyway yes the move reset it and I reset that. Thanks
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Any word on why I can't see the mobile version of the site? Or any decision on making the site compatible with Tapatalk?

SysAd Guest

Still not a clue as to while you cannot see the mobile site and so far no one else has reported that problem. Sorry, but what you ask with Tapatalk would take many hours programming which is far, far above my skill level as well a violation of the software terms of service.

I don't even see anywhere to select a mobile version. Used plenty of ipbhost (vbulletin, too) forums, and either there will be a drop down or it will detect I'm on a phone.
    Last edited by Plain Old Dave; 02-02-2015 at 05:20.

SysAd Guest

Dunno, it doesn't say anything about mobile version in the URL on my phone, it just displays perfectly for the screen size.

That's not a "mobile version". That's just the desktop version downsized to fir a smartphone screen.

THIS

http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb4-mobile/

Is the mobile version of vbulletin. I can't get to that.