Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SysAd Guest

Default Houston, We Have A Problem!

Our outdated software will not run on the version of PHP on the new server. I would back date the PHP if I could but it is beyond my control. The only solution is to upgrade our forum software to the newer version. While I would happily plunk down the $250 for you guys, I don't have it right now. The dentist gets all my expendable income for the next three months. Anyone willing to chip in for the new software can do it by PayPal to path@northwindarabians.com Can you help?

I don't do PayPal, they are not 2d Amendment friendly. Any way else to help out?

Same here on the PayPal but could send a small check. I seem to have misplaced your address. Could you re-post it?

SysAd Guest

Thank you, getting close to having enough. Address is:
    Patricia Hampton
    815 Bodie Canyon Road
    Priest River, Idaho 83856

pat money is on the way, thanks for everything and don't hesitate to ask in the future.

Jim
    Last edited by jgaynor; 12-18-2014 at 08:15.

Check on the way, and what jgaynor said x's 2. I think all here would chip in when it's needed.

SysAd Guest

Thank you so much! I really hate to ask, but can't do it on my own right now.

Pat, a little check is on the way. And never hesitate to ask. A bunch of us consider this site a second home. I can't fix a roof but I can darn sure help keep the site going.......

SysAd Guest

Thanks, Phil!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SysAd View Post
    Our outdated software will not run on the version of PHP on the new server. I would back date the PHP if I could but it is beyond my control. The only solution is to upgrade our forum software to the newer version. While I would happily plunk down the $250 for you guys, I don't have it right now. The dentist gets all my expendable income for the next three months. Anyone willing to chip in for the new software can do it by PayPal to path@northwindarabians.com Can you help?
    Who do I put in the payee line on my check?