Default WTS: Custom Mauser DST Bolt Action Rifle by Ray Overbaugh

For sale is a superb custom Mauser sporting rifle made by master gunsmith Ray Overbaugh out of Amsterdam-NY. Made in the 1950's, this superb Mauser in 8x57mm is light and very accurate. Double set triggers, fine engraving on the action, barrel and scope rings. Vari-X II scope included. Mannlicher-style full stock. This is a high end rifle with no expense spared in its creation. I picked it up at a gun show here in northern Virginia back in 2009, and it's been in my collection ever since. This rifle is very accurate, and goes up to the shoulder cleanly, with immediate target acquisition through the perfectly placed Leupold scope. A superb addition for the high end collector of these awesome Old World custom rifles. Price is $5000.00 (yes, that's five thousand dollars).

S&H are paid by me (the least I can do). Rifle will be shipped from my FFL gun shop to your FFL gun shop (no exceptions), unless sold locally to a Virginia resident.

Contact me via private message or personal email (clwilson1903@gmail.com) for pictures.
    Last edited by The Wolf; 12-16-2014 at 05:12.