Default Mauser..help please

I picked this up back in 1996 and know next to nothing about Mausers. A friend of mine was into them and told me it was a good deal at $120. I know the sling is real as my uncle brought home a K98 ...had it cut down but kept the sling and gave it to me. The receiver is marked dou 44 and has a serial number 5101m matching to the barrel.Also matching is the upper barrel band and the upper sling band. Missing the sight hood. No import marks. Would this be a Russian capture and would anyone have a ballpark value. The barrel has a little frosting but is still very accurate. Here's some pics. Thanking you in advance...I really do appreciate any help with this. Be safe and God bless. Rich.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IGNORANCE IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMMODITY THAT YOU CAN OWN

100_1452..jpgmore pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IGNORANCE IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMMODITY THAT YOU CAN OWN

Your rifle may be a early Yugoslavian rebuild or just have a stock from shop #1 Tehnicki Remontni Zavod (1.TRZ) located in Cacak, Serbia.
    Last edited by gwp; 12-01-2014 at 04:29.

Your rifle was originally made in Czech., Waffenwerke Brunn A.G., Werke Bystrica, Czech. German code was dou for this factory. Made in 1944. Typical late war production with stamped parts and rather rough finish. Some parts have been renumbered I think as they are not in usual German placement. I agree it was captured or left in Yugo and rebuilt and used by them. While I do not collect post war rebuilt rifles like this I would guess value is up to 300, maybe slightly more. Basically a shooter, not collector piece.
    Last edited by dave; 12-02-2014 at 02:43.