1. Default Some of my revolvers

Webley MkIV consecutive s.n. purchased by the London Metropolitan Police in 1956 and not used much by them

S&W Victory .38S&W issued to Austria post WW2

Webley MkIV .455 made in 1917

S&W M1937 for Brazil. Unfortunately refinished with repro grips

Colt's Officer Model heavy barrel from the mid '30s with period target stocks

2. Default

Colt's Army Special .32-20

Colt's New Service .45 Colt

Very nice collection. I really like the Army Special in 32-20.

Wheel guns. Purdy little things
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Thanks for the post, smle-man. Enjoyed looking at the photos of your revolver collection.

6. Default

Here's some N frames that I had recently but sold off to buy something else:

.38-44 that had the sights altered somewhere along the way. It lettered to a defunct gunshop in Los Angeles in the mid 30s.

28-2 .357

25-5 .45 Colt

I've gone through a lot of N frames over the years. I found that I like my 686 better than the 28 - know that is sacrilege to N frame lovers!

This was a retirement gift from the company I worked for. Along with the revolver I got 1,000 rds of Speer .38 P+ ammo! Who needs a gold watch!!

This was my last shooting session with the 28 before I sold it. It was fun but it was time for it to go.

Like the old S&W's & Colts........I would have kept them & the Webleys would have walked........... though I've never seen a set of consecutive numbers before........... congrats on a fine collection sir.
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter

When the S&W 686 first came out there were a lot of problems with them. It took a few years but they finally got it to the point of being one of the very best handguns around bar none. I've got over 30,000 rounds through mine and around 5,000 of those rounds are .357 magnum and it is like a fine Swiss watch with a trigger pull like glass. In reality while I have it my wife claimed it as her own. She only wants .357 Magnum ammo as she likes the flame so it's a good thing I reload.