Default Hate to say this.I maybe baned . I emailed 2 "experts" no response.

I was only looking for information for my self.
    Thank you,
    Dr bill Newhart

???????

Quote Originally Posted by bnew View Post
    I was only looking for information for my self.
    Thank you,
    Dr bill Newhart
    Dear Doctor Newhart,

"Hate to say this." It looks like you "baned" yourself. All you can do now is un-baned-it!

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Sorry for putting on that post. Was in a very bad mood when I posted it. I didnt name who I emailed, nor will flame anyone. Sorry again.

Pacific North west & Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Sorry for putting on that post. Was in a very bad mood when I posted it. I didnt name who I emailed, nor will flame anyone. Sorry again.
    If you have legit questions regarding 1911 or 1911A1 pistols just post them here and someone may be able to help you. So far no one has a clue what you are after....

I just read this thread and saw I had 2 private messages on this site from Bill that I'd not seen previously. Not to be critical, but PMs are not e-mails. I just returned from a trip last night from a location where there was little/no Internet access available. I monitor e-mail when I can and I have a web site. The site address is in my signature. At my site, I have a Gallery with 20K+ photos for subscribers to the site. The point being I went to the time and trouble to post a lot of photos of pistols and accoutrements so subscribers could access it on their own.

While I sometime visit and post on forum boards, I rarely ever notice if I have a PM, unless the site e-mails me and informs me of a message. This site either doesn't do that, or I don't have my profile set up to do that. I just figure I'm normally available 9 am to 9 pm everyday through my site and try to check e-mail regularly to handle other contacts. My phone number is listed on my site, too. It's not like I am avoiding anyone.

Sorry I didn't see your PMs, but...that's life. Like Duane said, if you have questions for this forum, if you post them on the board, people will typically reply if they have something to add. And BTW, I did reply to a PM from Bill before I left for my trip. Just didn't see the most recent ones. Good luck. Hope you get the answers you want.

Correction: I just double checked and it was a post Bill made about boxes that I replied to, not a PM. http://www.jouster.com/forums/showth...540#post390540 Like I said, I rarely ever notice where the notifications are listed.
    Last edited by Scott Gahimer; 10-21-2014 at 04:44.
    www.m1911info.com
    Solutions for M1911 Buyers & Sellers

Thanks for the heads up

Just out of curiosity what the heck was your question?
    USMC 1969-1993 6333/8153/9999
    USMC Combat Pistol & Shotgun Instructor
    FBI Rangemaster