Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gun store/shop opinions

I am currently on Long Island, NY. Orion 7 gun store/shop is just down the road. Wondering if anyone has dealt with them and would like to solicit your opinions (good or bad). I have visited their website many times and understand they refurbish and offer parts for M1 Garands at different levels and grades. Looking at maybe picking up some correct parts for my early Winchester S/N 113248. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You have nothing to worry about with Orion 7.

Tony and his son are top of the line good people. This is coming from one of his competitors.

Dean-DGR

Good people to do business with. Never had a problem. Tony even answers his own phone.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Latigo 1, Dean and Dan, thank you for your positive endorsements. You are very respected in the community and I am looking forward to my visit there. I've been up here for almost four months, training with USAF Special Forces and just found out that Orion 7 was only seven miles away! Better late than never. Hooyah.

Back home to Florida from Long Island, NY. Had a few great visits at Orion 7. Totally class act. Enjoyed hanging out with the guys talking guns, politics, etc..... Saw some really awesome Garands and M1 Carbines. Lots of ammo and parts. Cool place. Highly recommend a visit if you are ever in the area.

Tony is Top Shelf !!! No worrys with doing business with him I have know him for years we use to dig in the building together at Gun Parts many many years ago .I purchased many stocks hand guards and parts he kept telling me to get as much as I could afford I am glad I listened to him I still have a lot of wood and parts.

Quote Originally Posted by c47flew View Post
    Latigo 1, Dean and Dan, thank you for your positive endorsements. You are very respected in the community and I am looking forward to my visit there. I've been up here for almost four months, training with USAF Special Forces and just found out that Orion 7 was only seven miles away! Better late than never. Hooyah.
    Westhampton Beach NYANG base ???

That's the place. Francis S. Gabreski ANG.

I retired from the 106th in 1996.