1. Default WTS: US Property .22 rifles

Changing interests.
    All three purchased from CMP years ago. I never shot these, cleaned them up or did anything with them. I installed the accessories and buried them in the safe. All in good to very good condition (as seen in photos). Will be shipped in original CMP cardboard and egg crate padded box with certificate. Prices include insured ground shipping to lower 48, C&R. Not looking for trades. Not in a financial crisis, so please don't try to help me with low ball offers. Will consider real offers. Rifles located in California (central valley), Certified check, US postal MO preferred. Best contact k_wells3@comcast.net

Top USMC marked Rem 40X .22, Redfield Int rear sight, Redfield Olympic front. Correct hand stop. I believe this one was considered the light profile barrel. $1,100

Middle Remington 40X .22 ser# 28XXXB machine stamped US, includes items in photo, same sights as above and hand stop. This is the heavy barrel model. $1000

Bottom, Winchester 52D, electro penciled US (as is correct for these). Same sights as above with hand stop. Adjustable butt, all it came with was the grooved metal end had to locate and buy the insert. Sling not included. $1000
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. Default

PM SENT

3. Default

PM sent

Ken, per our arrangement, I'll buy all 3 rifles. Thanks!