Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Krag Crap by Bill Mook

I want to let the handful of guys I promised a copy of Bill Mook's "Krag Crap" know that I haven't forgotten them. I've been side tracked by life's slings and arrows (some deaths and one suicide) and hadn't run off the book's 50 pages for each copy yet. I will find a place in town that will do that for me. Maybe there's a Kinko's. Don't give up! I'll get it done.

Fred

Thanks for the update - an untimely death (my daughter, in April) and a suicide (friend from HS on the 4th of July - BANG!) here, as well - getting old is not for sissies.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I want to let the handful of guys I promised a copy of Bill Mook's "Krag Crap" know that I haven't forgotten them. I've been side tracked by life's slings and arrows (some deaths and one suicide) and hadn't run off the book's 50 pages for each copy yet. I will find a place in town that will do that for me. Maybe there's a Kinko's. Don't give up! I'll get it done.

Fred
    Sir, do you think I could have a copy of it, too?

Culpeper
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

Thanks for the update. Let us know what the copies will cost.

5. Default

Sorry for your losses, all.

Amen to that...

Blog Entries

Good evening Fred. Please put my name on your list for a copy of Mook's Krag crap. Thanks in advance. Gray

I would like to get a copy.

9. Default

Fred, PM sent.

Copy for me?
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.