Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your experience isn't the issue Scott. You're just a small time dealer selling from a bag without an FFL. You buy and sell . I don't . All my Singers are well known , two with Clawson letters. There are other ways to authenticate 1911s rather than deal with you. Like others, I 'd be afraid to send you a gun for fear you would steal parts from it. Your reputation is well known. You know much about a few things...like 1911s. OK, so what ? Without a reputable approach to doing business you won't be getting wealthy anytime soon. People reading this exchange may decide to buy from others as I have done. As a buyer, my reputation is just fine as my checks always clear or the wire hits the bank. You, on the other hand , may not be trustworthy enough and they may decide to go elsewhere. You have no idea how many potential new customers you won't ever see as a result of you showing your lack of character on these boards.
    I'm willing to trade barbs as long as you want. You're just digging yourself deeper in the hole. You can keep telling everyone about how little I know about 1911s and I'll keep reminding people about your less than sterling reputation among gun collectors who have been burned or double dealt by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2guns View Post
    Archduke Ferdinand was shot with a Browning model 1899/1900 sparking off WWI. It appears I set off the next Great War with a 1911 and an IPad.....
    You didn't set off anything. Nor did you offend me. As I stated in my PM to you and my subsequent post on the board, I was not offended by you asking your questions. I simply explained why I don't answer those kinds of questions on a public forum.
    www.m1911info.com
    Solutions for M1911 Buyers & Sellers

3. Default

Beautiful collection, but you need to make the number 5!

http://shop.pre98.com/product.sc?pro...&categoryId=45
    Last edited by lkgmadmax; 07-27-2014 at 05:02.

Yes, I'd like to. Always looking for top quality very early 1911s or rare Singer 1911s. I looked at the one you suggest but I'm only buying in the 90% original finish or better AND with correct magazines.Every collector I've talked to told me the magazines are like hen's teeth. They were not kidding. I'll just keep looking. Thanks