1. Default Photos from Major Dick Culver's Arlington service are up!

Folks, I put a link on the main jouster.com page, but you may need to refresh your browser to see it.

To go straight to the photos, the address is http://jouster.com/ArlingtonPhotos.htm

There will be more coming, I just need to hear from Gloria which ones she wants up. Also, there'll be more and better captions, but I wanted to at least get these up for a start. There is also a video coming.

The photos were taken by John Kringas, a VERY talented photographer - I'm grateful that he was available to take them, because they are very, very good. I think Dick would be proud. As we all know, heaven's streets are guarded by United States Marines - and I can't help wondering if maybe Major Culver has started an angelic sniper school up there...

Outstanding photos, memorable ride home. Is it coincidence alone that we bid farewell to Dick at the same time we see the retirement announcements about our other friends, Orest and Nina, who helped take the CMP and our sport/hobby to the next level?

Well deserved tribute to a true US hero.

Dean-DGR

4. Default

Outstanding pictures! They are a gift for those of us who were not there. A fitting tribute, I'm so glad to see the Corps pull out all of the stops.