Thread: M1014 Benelli

Default M1014 Benelli

I first saw a Benelli M1014 in Camp New York in Kuwait when we were preparing to invade Iraq. A Marine general was visiting and his PSD had a couple of them. It was the coolest thing ever and I wanted one baddddddd.

It took 10 years, but today I took delivery on a Benelli M1014 with a fixed version on the collapsible stock. It is not marked M4 it is marked M1014 and the ejection port side has an American flag. It is one of 2500 produced and I bought it used for a reasonable sum. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to shoot it.

This may be my best opportunity own a military shotgun at a reasonable price. I know it is not issue, but it is as close as I can afford.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

It is still way cool, in any event. I have replicated a 520-30, am working on a M97 clone and am thinking a 870 clone in future. My original minty 520-30 will likely be my only original, but I love guns that look correct that I can shoot without remorse.

That looks great congrats. I would like to buy one but I just purchased an IHC at the CMP North store

4. Default

How slick is that...
    "There's a race of men that don't fit in,
    A race that can't stay still;
    So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
    And they roam the world at will." - Robert Service