Default IHC Garands from Recent CMP Release

Could you folks who purchased IHC Garands from the recent CMP release please give the rest of us some information about these rifles?
    Thanks!

From the initial reports on the cmp forum, it appears many had a lot more IHC parts that just the receiver. Many had a lot of IHC parts in them. Some even had IHC stocks. Most had GI wood of some type, and only a few had the new orange wood.

This is from the report on the cmp forum of the north store.

I went down to the north store Friday afternoon to purchase some summer shooting ammo and was surprised to see they still had some IHC's available on the rack. I waited until Friday so I wouldn't get caught up in the frenzy Thursday. There were 5 us in the store and only 3 bought rifles. At closing Friday they still had 14 IHC's in the rack. I was the last person to check out. I should have waited but I purchased one. I probably could have done better waiting and ordering one the next go round. I say that because the rifle I purchased has a replacement SA barrel. It should make an excellent shooter if the readings on the barrel mean anything. It is a 1 or 2-55 if I recall and low TE/ME. I had it shipped so it should arrive tomorrow. The good news is that all the rifles had at least 1 or 2 expensive main parts, i.e., bolt etc. but almost all had birch or cmp replacement wood. The rifle I picked has the following IHC parts (not necessarily the correct period parts); Gas cylinder and sight, op rod, bolt, some of the internals, and rear sights. It has an above average SG grade 1/2 DAS HRA stock with matching color and condition walnut (GI) front and rear handguards.. Minimal dings with no arsenal stamps or repairs. A 95% condition late SA complete trigger group. I didn't take it fully apart but it appears to have an IHC follower rod, lettered follower, sa bullet guide, couldn't really tell on the other parts but the catch looked like it is most likely IHC/HRA .. it also had a PO or something gas valve/plug. I didn't really care if I had an IHC as I like WWII garands but after I bought it I sort of have the fever now for a restoration project but this rifle is probably not a good candidate as a correct era LMR barrel will probably be cost prohibitive... I now have enough parts and correct wood (0385 stock) to restore a late issue one if I decide to go that route some day. I guess the bottom line is that I believe those that ordered the rifles will get some very nice rifles, especially those with LMR barrels. I should add that many, probably about 8/14 rifles left on Friday had arsenal rebuild marks on the legs.. which may be a turn off to some. Based upon the combinations it appears that the assemblers at the CMP were trying to mix the parts up enough that everyone would be happy with what they got. Some more than others.

Default Idea of what it looked like

From the pictures you can get a general idea of what it looked like with nice cartouches. The rifle has a 4.57M SN.
    Attached Images Attached Images