Default Charger, 303, IV P

Can anyone tell me what the IV P stamped on my charger clips mean?

Can anyone refer me to a website that lists the manufacturers of 303 charger clips?

I found this thread on another site.

http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/303-chargers-t64599.html

Looks like yours is a Mark 4 made by Perry & Co. or Pugh
    Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Thanks, TK.

Anyhow, Brit speak is "charger" American speak is "clip" and never the twain shall meet!

I like strippers.........
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Guamsst View Post
    I like strippers.........
    Me too , only in a private setting , like MY bedroom or HER bedroom or a hotelroom ! Watching some usually rather shopworn looking babe , stripping on stage has never held any attraction . The beer fumes , raucous yells of the hoi palloi , stealthy grabbing of gonads and the general atmosphere of such places has never excited me ! Seeing a sensuous strip in a private setting however , is a WHOLE NOTHER MATTER !

I knew this Persian Lady Doctor in Tehran who used to drive me to distraction doing this slow , sensuous strip while wearing what we would call "harem dress " to old Persian traditional music .If I was ever going to have a high pressure aneurism it would have happened during one of her
    " performances " . We would get food and wine to last from Thursday evening to Sunday reveille and just indulge our imaginations and libidos for the weekend .Problem became that so long as we were in bed everything was heavenly . If we were out of the bedroom things were always in turmoil . Her family lived in Mashad and were prepared to accept me ( very laid back ,secular , Shia Muslims , all with German University Degrees in meds.)

Although I really liked Iran , I just couldn't see myself spending the rest of my natural there . Experience has also taught me that relationships based on sheer carnality tend to fizzle out sooner rather than later . It sure was fun ( if a trifle exhausting ) while it lasted though

Oh well..Onwards and Upwards Chaps !

Sex is NOT a "spectator sport" in my book ! Unless it's in a one on one setting that is !

JR
    Last edited by John R.; 05-27-2014 at 09:31.