Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Perry 2014

Default Camp Perry 2014

Howdy all...

I just registered for the Vintage Rifle Match at Camp Perry. Unfortunately, the Sunday morning session was full so I'm stuck in the Sunday afternoon session. If anyone shooting a Krag would like to squad with us, it would be great! I'd like to see a bunch of Krag shooters all together - showing the rest how it's really done!

Either way, if you intend on shooting, the slots are filling up fast, so don't wait too long to register!

Paul
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

I managed to get on the AM relay, no guarantee of that according to the CMP, but I don't think anyone is going to get there earlier than me.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Well, I'm going to get there very early with my Brother-in-law and try to get standby for the morning. But even if I don't, we'll still be able to shoot in the PM session.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

4. Default

How is the run up to Camp Perry coming along? I will not be there this year (again) so I will have to live vicariously through you guys. The good news I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Marine powers-that-be have told us we have to be off Leatherneck between the 15th and the 31st.

Get pictures!

Good shooting to you,

CJC
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

I'm all set... Got my loads ready, and I just installed a new 1907 sling from Turner Saddlery (my other sling was too long). I'll have my camera, so I'll get lots of pictures. Maybe we can get all of the Krag shooters together on Sunday for a group photo!

By the way, I'll have some extra Chargers with me in case anyone else is interested. I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday.

6. Default

I'll be loafing around Viale on Sunday afternoon, out getting the Krag dirty and all. Good luck, everybody!

Looking forward to seeing you M2Phil... I'll have my Krag too. My brother-in-law will have a (snark) Nagant.

Good luck, guys!

jn

Yes - Good luck to all!!

My friend , Fred and I were headed for Camp Perry untill I discovered that I need 3 root canals and three crowns. Am scheduled for the Root canals a coupl;e days before I was due at Perry, Dentist said I have to stay home he wants me nearby. Trust me friends, even the 900 mile car trip to Camp Perry is better than a root canal!
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.