Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I had to look up the Stevens 94B. Good luck on that one. I know I live in an isolated area, but I've never even seen a US marked single shot that wasn't in a book. I was hard enough to find a blanket procurement 620. I never did find a really great example.

On the Ammo question; I have some of everything "for display purposes", I don't know that any of it is particularly rare or valuable. Mostly the kind of stuff you see at oldguns.net I never sprang for the mint packages which is okay given how they appear to deteriorate over time. Shrink wrapping helped.
    Last edited by desentis; 05-02-2014 at 05:21.

when you get the chance would love to see pictures. Stevens 94B I have seen three two on gunbroker and one at a show. The one I seen at a show I thought it was a fake because I had never seen one. Went home did some research and kick myself for not buying it at like $150. The last one on gunbroker sold for $550 I was a bidder just did not want it that bad. If I had it to do over I might have bid higher.

3. Default

Once I got the basic line of trench guns and most of the riots, I started looking seriously for some of the single shots and blanket procurement guns. Talk about coming up dry... and then prices started skyrocketing... then the economy tanked...

I'll post photo links as I get them taken. They may be slow in coming. I'll post the 2 Steven trench guns next.

It was kind of a stealth link, but the photos of the 1912 are in the fifth post on the first page.
    Last edited by desentis; 05-03-2014 at 01:35.

4. Default

Have we decided on any prices yet?
    "There's a race of men that don't fit in,
    A race that can't stay still;
    So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
    And they roam the world at will." - Robert Service

I am interested in the 12.

6. Default

Thanks for the interest. I've had several offers. But it was not my intent to start a bidding war here.

I decided to put the parked model 12 on Gunbroker. I will post when it goes up for sale.
    Last edited by desentis; 05-13-2014 at 04:21.