1. Default What Is This Worth?

Greeting fellow forum members,

I am getting rid of everything I don't need and found these M1 Carbine scope mounts. Along with an old Lyman fixed power 6X scope that I got years ago for one of my carbines. I plan to either sell or trade everything but would rather trade for literally anything I can use. But before I make a listing I'd like to have an idea of what everything is worth before creating a listing, any help with this is appreciated.

Can anyone zero in on the values for me?

* OEM Universal Complete scope mount with rings (I think mfg. by Williams for Universal) so good quality 95%

* Lyman fixed power 6X scope slight rust on top cap but looks ok with see through rings. Looks ok but can use a little TLC.

* Extended (long scope mount base) for mounting large long scopes on an M1 Carbine. I think also made by Williams.

* High quality steel heavy duty scope base with rings I think was made for an M1 Garand, M1 Carbine or possibly 1903 Springfield but I'm not sure. Can't remember what I got this for or what it fits?

I know that there is a great depth of expertise here on the forum and any tech support from "Carbine Guru's" is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

106gunner

put your Want To Sell ads (WTS) on the CSP shoppers board here... they're prohibited on the regular boards....... you must put a set price on each piece........... too many bad arguments erupted when OBO ads were ok to post............ You are a newbie, so read the rules here too.......... very important.
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter

Some posted pictures would be a great help. They could help with positive identification and help set prices.
    Good luck.