Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

" their response was "Let's see if we have something close that will work." Needless to say... I'll NEVER go back there!"

I would have asked them how much liability insurance they carry? Then tell them if something ugly happens I expect to own their house and business.

The rifling on the Glock tears up the unplated lead which obstructs the barrel, hence, blowup! However, in my opinion, I would not own a Glock anyway because half of owning a gun is it's looks and I think the Glocks are double down ugly! Officers model Colt 1911 is one tough looking pistol and performs the part quite well................Just my opinion............
    Matt
    "When you tax away the rewards of effort, you destroy the motivation to achieve"

Yeah, Glocks are ugly. So are some Sig' and S&W pistols. I own and love 1911's and S&W revolvers. Also have some Cimarron Arms SA's. (for the cowboy in me) To me it is about diversity I guess?

1 G21+10 mags= 130 rds of .45. Hard to go wrong with that. Unless it blows up!

Ed

4. Default

I have a Glock 19, I really like except I don't like Glock triggers, even after I put in the trigger lightening modification, but the Glocks are good guns. Follow proper procedures and it will not give any trouble.