Default man this stuff was hard to get,,,,

15 years of searching,...and some tap dancing...
    real parkerizing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    if it aint broke...fix it till it finally is.

Blog Entries

Did you find a source or is that all there is?
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

OK, I give up! Just what is that used for???

parko lubrite....parkerizing, they are the originator of the proccess...
    after i finish hazmat training, i may be a dealer...
    ill run some parts tomorrow, and see how it comes out.
    all the other companies are copies of this product, after such bad service from the last 2 companies, i did some searching...Parko lubrite is still in Bus, but doesnt sell product, only provides the service on a commercial level....some begging and pleading...put me in the drivers seat. Zinc will be here next week

Dick's article on kitchen Parkerizing from the old CSP site. I remember Jim T actually tried it.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200003050...rkerizing.html
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

and good luck with that lol... finding manganese powder is a chore..and no batteries dont have enough to do any good, unless you strip 100 of them.
    after 15 years parkerizing iv tried just about every supplier, every home brew, and actually made a good batch of it myself after finding the hazmat sheet for managese phosphate.
    the last chem supply place i used got real pricey, so that got me searching, i had to jump through some hoops, and did alot of net searching, but found a local wholesale company that carried it, so. my state tax I.D. and business lic, was good as gold,
    the hazmat on 1 gallon, is the same as 20 gallons, 50 gallon drums are shipped truck, so no hazmant, but they cost close to 1,000.00
    i walked out of a local wholesale with this, so no 150.00 hazmat fee..

Just websearch HENKEL SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES. They bought out Parker Chemical.

Parco Lubrite 2 is the original and best process BUT your success lies in the surface preparation AND following instructions.

JR

there was something like this at my shop that the tool makers used to put an jet black finish on checking fixtures. your material had to be super clean and after you pulled your parts out of the dip, they needed to be soaked in some sort of rust penetrant or sometimes we used wd-40...

it worked quite well but no on knew exactly what it was, or where they got it. its been out of the system for a couple of years now. came in a blue plastic drum about 10 gallon quantity...

well, try and buy it from Henkle...
    Parko lubrite buys it from them.. Henkle makes it so hard to buy product, its a wonder they sell anything..
    i did find a local dealer that took care of me.
    for the record, Henkles main office, had no idea what it was, how to get it, or how it was to be shipped,
    took me 5 days of searching, phone calls ect, to get someone with a price, and set me up....a Tax I.D, was needed, as well as a legal bus, permit in my state...yes, they checked.