Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NEVER!
    A trike to me is too much like a tractor-which I love in their own context. I have several.

I see a lot of them everyday and do not badmouth anybody who wants one.
    Just not for me.

I had a side hack years ago and it will be my choice for old age.
    It still has a kickstarter, as well.

With my knees requiring a "moment" to stretch and recover, my motor cycle days are far away.
    Tell me about your cataract!
    May need one in a year or so....as per VA Quacks.

Also, cost of bike versus cost of an air conditioned Honda......no contest in
    Houston, Texas. And rain, don't forget rain!

Hope the cataract surgery went well. After having mine done a few years ago I never pass up the chance to tell people "just do it!"

I was outside just after dark and looked up and saw this marvelously detailed glowing orb in the dark sky. You really appreciate the little things like that.

I could almost make out the plates on one of the landers they left up there.

Amazing as well how relatively simple such a miraculous procedure can be.

One day a week the clinic just lines 'em up and goes to town.

I need simple off the shelf reading glasses for closeup, but that is even a good deal.

Might get a monacle on a cord to carry about.

If you have catarcats, and can get them fixed, do it.!

Well, going to diego for basic in Sept 58 and getting out in 62,shure seems a lifetime ago-75 now and slowing down is dramatic-hand eye going-senses going-But everyone living this long goes thru it or goes to dirt or the oven

Quote Originally Posted by Litt'le Lee View Post
    Well, going to diego for basic in Sept 58 and getting out in 62,shure seems a lifetime ago-75 now and slowing down is dramatic-hand eye going-senses going-But everyone living this long goes thru it or goes to dirt or the oven
    Only a couple of years behind you but the eye-hand thing started showing up when I discovered that I was becoming a real slouch on my home pc flight simulator. Also my wife started noticing that I seemed to brake a little later in heavy traffic. I fixed the latter by refusing to drive in heavy stop and go traffic. I don't miss it at all. I still drive her to appointments where she might be sedated but with the understanding that it might take us a while to get there and back. All we can do is adjust.... At least I now have a clear view of who I'm trying not to hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Litt'le Lee View Post
    It's still good , unless you go to the dirt , THEN go down to the oven . :>)
    Chris