Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sounds like a deal!

2. Default

Wish I knew how to post pics so I could get opinions on it, but I'm still somewhat incompetent on that. Maybe if someone else orders one and can post pics, it will help both Northridge and folks here who need a sling. They are supposed to have a few on hand to sell. Price for mine was $56 shipping and all. So I'm good with that and have a sling on the rifle. All is well in my world for now.

Thanks for the info Marty. I just ordered mine and they were very happy to try and provide the correct sling for my rifle. Regardless, any sling from that period would be correct as I'm sure they wore and deteriorated and were replaced as needed with later dated slings. I'll post some pic's when I receive mine.

Received my sling in two days (shipped from Cali to Fla). Beautiful sling stamped L.L.G. Thuringen 1941. Nicely conditioned, slightly oily with some very minor cracking and wear. Completely satisfied and was a LOT more than I expected. Will post pic's when the wife helps me!

5. Default

They are fast with the shipping and I see that you got one that was as satisfactory as mine. Will be looking for the pics. Glad I was able to pass along some info that was helpful.