Thread: .22 ammo

Default .22 ammo

Bought three. 50 round boxes today, $6.99 a box, best I've seen in this area in a long time. 2 weeks ago at the Charlotte gunshow a 500 round brick was $69 to $79. There was more 22 ammo there than I had seen in 2 years or so! Maybe there scare is lessening now that Obozo has Russia to worry about.
    Freedom is not free, the cost can be seen everyday, for it is engraved in marble, cast in bronze and highlighted with little American flags!

Where did you find it and what brand? Best prices I have heard of in quite a while
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Remington Cyclone Hollow Point, 36 grain lead bullet. It was $5.99 not $6.99 as previously posted. I bought it at The Ideal Sportsman in Concord, NC
    Freedom is not free, the cost can be seen everyday, for it is engraved in marble, cast in bronze and highlighted with little American flags!

Several weeks ago, I bought 333 rnds. of 22lr high velocity for $25 at a local pawn shop. They had several cases of it and 22 mag also

Still none to be had here other than what some people had stashed and are trying to get rich off of. Example, $15. for a box of 50 CCI stingers.

6. Default

Our WallyWorld gets coupla dozen boxes of CCI, Fed or Win. twice a week. $6.99 and sells out by 9 most days.