1. Default m1 Carbine Saginaw S'G' value

Hi, trying to sell my M1 Carbine Saginaw S'G' model. Serial 1867***

Blue Sky Arlington, VA

Trying to do as much research as possible on my own for a fair price, but there's so many different views / values that I am trying to get some unbiased input prior to selling. Any help is appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lbm343; 02-28-2014 at 05:21.

2. Default

Post pics if you want any kind of estimation narrower than 100.00 to 1000.00 dollars

3. Default

Posted pics.

It's a total rebuild with very few S'G' parts left on it but in general a Blue Sky import is in the $600 to $700 range. If the rear sight isn't staked in place on yours then the $700+ value.

5. Default Rear Sight

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    It's a total rebuild with very few S'G' parts left on it but in general a Blue Sky import is in the $600 to $700 range. If the rear sight isn't staked in place on yours then the $700+ value.
    By "staked in place" do you mean not removable? Or, can you please elaborate? Thank you.

Prices vary by geographic area but around here $650.00 to $850.00 tops. A good auctioneer may get more or less depending on the crowd.

If you move the adjustment to the far left and look down on the rear sight you will see small cut outs on the base of the rear sight. If it's staked in place then a center type punch was used to stake the dove tail into the cut outs on the base of the rear sight. If so then there is no potential to restore the carbine so it will have no collector value but it's value will be as a good shooter.