Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Default

I found Jouster in 1999 there abouts. I bumped into Dick at the Camp Perry armory. He was getting ice and I was suiting up in a big trashbag to go brave the rain. This is before they took all the newspaper art off the walls and wrecked the place. Anyway, I only had a minute to introduce myself as someone he had conversed with on CSP. I knew there was lots to talk about, nam, our years in the Corps & such, but I had to meet up with other shooters. My loss.

Anybody remember this Reno GCA Convention in Reno??? CMP was sending M1s out the door by the carload!!! Who is the guy hanging himself with his tie? And who could forget Walt Ehler.

I see several repeat offenders in the photo

"Give Me A Fast Ship And I Will Sail In Harms Way" John Paul Jones, U.S. NAVY

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by John HOLBROOK View Post
    Anybody remember this Reno GCA Convention in Reno??? CMP was sending M1s out the door by the carload!!! Who is the guy hanging himself with his tie? And who could forget Walt Ehler.

I see several repeat offenders in the photo

My wife and I went to that one. I read that Walt Ehlers passed away recently too. Meeting Mr. Ehlers and his fellow Medal of Honor recipient General Joe Foss were highlights of two Reno GCA conventions for us.
    Last edited by Brad in Idaho; 04-18-2014 at 07:33.