Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Krag Charger

Paul will get with you soon Mike, he's still making them. You could get by with one, for the reload, and simply load the first five as usual, but I like having two. Spritz, you're loaded, other guys are still fumbling around with stripper clips or loading one at a time in other rifles.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Howdy... Yes, I am still making them. I have a few on hand for some members who requested them, and then never got back with me... so I'll send you a PM here and you can just respond.

Thanks

Update: Email sent to you Mike!
    Last edited by psteinmayer; 03-21-2016 at 03:00.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

I was told of a charger listed on EBay... so I checked it out, and YEP... It's one of mine! He even shows them in one picture with the instruction sheet that I send with each charger... LOL. He's selling it with a pouch that laces up on the stock and holds the charger. Now I don't know where the pouch came from, but I'm betting he made it, cause it looks kind of cheesy. This guy is in Canada, and I remember him specifically because I had to jump through hoops to ship the chargers to him! He shows the pouch laced onto a Norwegian Krag.

Wonder why he's selling, cause if he's trying to turn a profit, I don't see him doing that with the current bid!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo